Membership of the Irish Association of Art Historians is open to professional art historians, to undergraduate and postgraduate students, and to all who share the aims of the IAAH, irrespective of professional or educational status.
Annual membership of the IAAH offers:
- Copy of the Artefact: Journal of the Irish Association of Art Historians
- Regular newsletter highlighting the activities of the Association
- An opportunity to meet colleagues from Ireland and abroad
- Lectures on wide range of art related subjects
- Visits to art related sites and private and public collections in Ireland and abroad
- Representation of Members’ concerns
- Discussion of topical issues
Membership applications and renewals can be made online through PayPal. To pay please select the appropriate membership button below
- Individual Membership €50 –
- Family (2 persons at the same address) €75 –
- Senior (over 65) €30 –
- Dual Senior (2 seniors at the same address) €50 –
- Registered students and Early Career Researchers/unwaged €12 –
The ECR rate applied to those who have successfully completed their PhD no more than 8 years prior to 1 January 2018.
If you would rather complete or renew your membership offline, please complete this form, and return with payment to: Irish Association of Art Historians, c/o Department of History of Art and Architecture, Trinity College, Dublin 2. Cheques should be made payable to the ‘Irish Association of Art Historians’.