The IAAH Blog series was an initiative to stay engaged with members during Covid. It proved popular and we hope to retain it as a feature on the website after the IAAH resumes in-person activities with intermittent posts. We invite proposals for posts.
Many thanks to all the contributors for sharing their research on the blog and we hope you have enjoyed reading them.
Click on the link below to access previous IAAH Blogs
- Art and Politics – Painting the Treaty Portraits. Billy Shortall.
- The First Christmas in Art. Gabrielle Doyle.
- Two Portraits of Sir Hugh Lane (1875-1915) by Sarah Cecilia Harrison (1863-1941). Hannah Baker.
- Irish Art competing at the Olympics 1924 – 1948. Billy Shortall.
- Eamonn Ceannt interview. Laura Harvey-Graham.
- Deaccessioning: A Necessary or Elective Surgery? Chloe Aboud.
- Exchange and collision: Paul Henry’s Turf stack in bog and Richard Long’s Kilkenny Limestone Circle. Fernando Sánchez-Migallón Cano.